Monday, June 18, 2007

Pageant Lunchon and Practices!

Hey Everyone,



Sry for not updating! I have been busy trying to get everything ordered for the Pageant. Speaking of, my interview Suit and Speech Suit should be arriving via UPS any moment now! My shoes and swimsuit should also be arriving sometime this week!



Anyways, the Pageant Lunchon was over a week ago. It was nice to meet all the girls and to see what they would also be wearing the night of the Pageant. Each person had their own styles and colors that made them stand out. However a few of us including myself had to go search for new outfits. Our speech topics were also do, while most of the speechs had something to do with agriculture, mine didn't! I was set to do why I love my hometown!



The next day which was last Sunday, we learned how to walk and stage and off, 6-step turn, and how one should stand at all time while on stage! Basically by the time you are done with the Pageant....it should come naturally! I hope it does! We were even taught how to sit on the chair during interviews....basically I almost fell off the chair during practice! We all have to sit hardly on the chair with our legs supporting our own weight! Interesting isn't it???

There is so much more to learn and only less than a month left! And also a word of advice when ordering things on line, always be very calm when things go wrong!

No comments: